Some paragraph content...
1,8 / 2,7 kW
11/22 13/26 15/30 m/min
0 – 1.000 mm/min
330 x 40 mm
10 x 10 mm
0° – 90° – 0°
SEE IT WORK
ROTARY TABLE FOR MITRE CUTS
- Easy adjustment (CNC controlled)
- Pivoting range 180°
- Simple operation and programming
- via NC control with input panel
- Robust, powerful drive with hardened and ground helical gears
- Smooth operation
- 100 mm stroke
- Hand crank for pre-adjustment
- Flexible in material measurement, especially within wide limits
MATERIAL-RELATED CUTTING SPEED
- Adaptable to the material
- Two cutting speeds as standard
- Optional frequency-controlled cutting speeds
INDIVIDUAL FEED ADJUSTMENT
- Universal, infinitely-variable adjustment, even during the sawing process
- Lower feed rate with stainless steels, higher feed rate for tubes
- Feed movement via hydraulic cylinder
PRECISE STRAIGHT AND MITRE CUTS
- Stable contact surface for precise cuts
- Adjustable forwards and backwards
ADDITIONAL WORKPIECE CLAMPING
- Clamping device to the right and left of the saw blade
- Clamping aid for thin-walled profiles or for mitre cuts
MINIMUM QUANTITY LUBRICATION
- Virtually dry workpiece
- Optimum tool lubrication when sawing profiles
- Can be installed in addition to floot coolant device
- Disposal of lubricant unnecessary
- Long blade life
INFINITELY-VARIABLE ADJUSTMENT OF THE CUTTING SPEED
- Toothed-belt drive and frequency regulator for infinitely-variable cutting speed (7 to 43 / 20 to 95 m/min)
- Optimum adjustment of cutting speed to material quality
- Long blade life
L 41 NC LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- For electronic adjustment of the measuring length via NC-control
- Feed gripper is clamped automatically after the positioning
- Easy operation via touch screen
L 41 P LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- Combination of automatic material pusher and length stop
- Minimal waste at the end of the material
- After programming the section length, the material is automatically moved forward and cut to size
- Both straight and angle (mitre) cuts are possible
- System can also be used manually as a length stop
L 45 E LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- For manual adjustment of measurement length
- Adjustable vernier for high measurement accuracy
- Attachable stop guide for short cut lengths
- Stop arm can be pivoted upwards
- Can be fitted with a digital display
L 45 I LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- The stop is moved using a handwheel, the clamping hydraulically using a hand valve
- Digital display provides information about the position
T3 TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR CIRCULAR SAWS
- For material feed and removal with circular saws
- Ball-bearing light-running rollers
- Operating width: 330 mm / Roller diameter: 60 mm
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
Q1. Why is Kaltenbach the only manufacture in the world to include a drilling spindle option for their full automatic circular saw?
A1: Galvanising venting specification for welded SHS/RHS/CWS require a hole to allow venting and galvanising draining for safety or the parts will not be galvanised. Kaltenbach designed this functionality for example customers produced big quantities of tubes (stables, scaffolding or the greenhouse fabricators in the Netherlands and now this capability has allowed Kaltenbach customers a competitive advantage to win more and does more with less headcount and improved margins. Refer to Safety in venting holes galvanising welded RHS/SHS/CWS profiles structures fittings supplied from the Galvanizing Association of Australia.
Q2. Why are steel service centres investing in a KKS fully automatic saw with drilling when they already have a 1990 designed beamline working hard labour 20 hours a day?
A2: The steel service centre can remove small profiles from the beamline to increase capacity and remove schedule pressure from that beamline. The steel centre can load bundles of profiles into the automatic load and walk away from the machine and have the KKS with drilling working in lights out mode. The drilling unit allows the profile to meet the galvanising specification for draining holes that allows the profiles to be removed from the beamline. Beside that, KKS Fully Automatic saw can process small material, starting from 5 mm height and cut up to 3 angles at the front and backside of profiles (used for example as welding preparation).
Q3. Why is a fabricator or steel service centre investing in a fully automated circular saw with bundle loading, drilling and lights out automation when they could invest in a tube laser instead?
A3: The circular saw technology is cost-effective to run and almost as fast as a laser at only 25% of the cost. Most profiles can be processed on the KKS circular saw so the additional capability and investment cost from the tube laser is not required so the ROI is not available for price-sensitive parts. Specially for mitre cutting application, the saw delivers much better results. Also, a laser a limited to certain material shape and thickness. The saw is universal for nearly all profiles shapes as well as for cutting solid material.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5