Some paragraph content...
WATCH THE VIDEOS
- Shotblasting and Painting – System Provider
- Shotblasting and Painting – Brochure
- Kaltenbach Company Profile – Corporate Presentation (Powerpoint)
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Brochure
- Specialist Machinery Sales | The Art of Steel Processing Automation
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Client Testimonials
OPTIMAL SHOT BLASTING RESULTS
- Unique GIETART high-performance turbines
- Thoroughly cleaned steel surface
- Energy-efficient blasting process
UNIQUE, DURABLE SHOT BLASTING CONSTRUCTION
- Extremely stable system through bolted manganese lining
- Best in resistance to wear and reliability
- Maintenance friendly system
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE REMOVAL AND REUSE OF ABRASIVE MATERIAL
- Clean product for further processing
- Considerable savings on abrasive material
- Various brush and blow-off possibilities for removing abrasive
EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF DUST AND SCALE FROM ABRASIVE
- Effective removal of dust and scale from abrasive
- Thoroughly cleaned abrasive
- Optimal and consistent blasting results
CLEAN WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Sophisticated air filtering system
- Return of purified air to the hall
- Unique GIETART longlife cartridge filters
- Good accessibility to important machine components
- Easy exchangeable wear and spare parts
- Higher uptime/performance of the machine by short service stops
- A most environmentally friendly edition
- Unique edition for extended service life
- Optimized solution for 25% more output
ENHANCED WEAR RESISTANCE
- 100% lifetime extension of replacement parts
OPTIMAL PROCESS FLOW
- Highly efficient roller conveyor systems
- Suitable for different materials
- Effective batch preparation
- Considerable reduction of down time
EFFICIENT REMOVAL OF CHIPS
- Unique brush-off systems
- No loose chips on your product anymore
- Perfect preparation for shot blasting
- High-quality end products
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
SUPERIOR MACHINERY SERVICES
During these trying times and to cope up with the global demands for 24x7 and superb after-sales service, SMS is proud to offer our very own Superior Machinery Services to address any technical concerns to help maximise the performance of your machinery. Please see click below our services brochure for more information:
Introducing remote diagnostic support via augmented reality helmet
SMS provides remote support with augmented reality helmets to maintain your fleet of machines at full capacity and quality. This rechargeable helmet serves as the customer's eyes and ears, allowing our service technician to assist you with installation and repair. The smart helmet is available for hire for $250 per hour.
SMS understands the importance of keeping your fleet of machinery running. The services brochure include information on what levels of support we can provide including the schedule of fees and scope of services. Contact us for more information.
Request a machinery evaluation
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5