WATCH THE VIDEOS
- Gietart High Speed Blaster Series
- Top Option Package - 7-Year Warranty
- Top Option Package - Blue Line
- Top Option Package - Industry 4.0
- Top Option Package - Tuned
- Top Option Package - Wear Resistant
- Shotblasting and Painting – System Provider
- Systems for Service Treatment SST Product Catalogue
- Kaltenbach Sample Layouts
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Brochure
- Specialist Machinery Sales | The Art of Steel Processing Automation
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Client Testimonials
OPTIMAL SHOT BLASTING RESULTS
- Unique GIETART shot blast turbines, type C380, with 11kW or 15kW power
- Double disc turbine wheel with eight blades for optimum abrasive media use
- The turbine is directly driven by an electric motor with reinforced bearing
- Vertical mounting to the feedthrough direction. Thus optimum shotblasting results at the highest operating speeds.
- Good accessibility, easy maintenance
- Easy exchangeable blades and wearplates
UNIQUE, DURABLE SHOT-BLASTING CONSTRUCTION
- In order to hold the abrasive inside the machine, the machine chamber is sealed - leakage of abrasive is limited and dust stays inside the machine.
- Inside the chamber, the rollers are made out of hardened solid material. Bearings are placed outside, protected by means of a labyrinth - lifetime of the bearings is considerably lengthened.
- In- and outfeed tunnel, if present, are closed by rubber curtains.
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE REMOVAL AND REUSE OF ABRASIVE MATERIAL
- By the use of the brush and blow-off system
- Abrasive media conveying system, brush and air-blowers are integrated into an adjustable supporting frame
- Precise adjustment to remove the abrasive media
- Easy control and changing of the brushes
EFFECTIVE REMOVAL OF DUST AND SCALE FROM ABRASIVE
- Optimum, multilevel cascade air cleaner removes dust and contaminations from the abrasive media
- Optimal blasting and cleaning results even with repeated use of the abrasive media
CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Purification of the vacuumed air (<1 mg / m2) by means of a cartridge filter
- Return of purified air to the work environment
- Long-life filter cartridges and thus low operating costs
- Easy accessible and exchangeable filter cartridges
- Optimal accessibility to the most important machine components for regular inspection and maintenance work
- Easy changing of the rubber curtains in the infeed and outlet tunnel
- Free-standing control desk to be located flexibly on the operator's side
- The control cabinet can be located out of the material flow
- Easy controls directly on the touchscreen
SIMPLE DRIVE SYSTEM OF THE ELEVATOR BELT
- Simple tensioning by adjusting only one screw
- Easy accessible from the working platform
- Return stop safety to avoid belt running free in case of motor error
- Revolution sensor on the bottom screw for safe operation
EASY ACCESSIBLE DRIVE UNIT OF THE BRUSH
- Tooth belt driven brush
- All drives are out of the abrasive flow
- Safety system to avoid collision of material with the brush shaft
NOISE ISOLATION 85DBA
- Noise isolating panels integrated in the body of the machine
- Results in better overall access to the machine
- No external noise cabinet necessary
NOISE DAMPER 85DBA
- Noise damper integrated in the top part
SUITABLE FOR REMOVAL OF WATER AND FRESH POWDER SNOW
- Sustainable, high-end steel products
- Perfectly running process
- No dust clusters or rusted abrasives in the machine
- Increased uptime, as possible construction in hose will be avoided
- Conditions: Maximum water film 0.5 mm - snow and ice have to be removed by hand
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
- Prestigious American Good Design Award for IDPartners and Kaltenbach/Gietart
- Installation of a new GIETART SPRINT 1504 Shotblaster
- Dunsteel invests in Kaltenbach System
- If your fabrication workshop is not considering synchronising the shot-blasting and beamline together and working both machines in lights out automation perhaps you should be?