Vernet Behringer Plasma Cutting, Punching and Drilling with Automatic Material Handling & Part Marking
The Vernet Berhinger plate processing centres (Mag B or Mag Evo) plasma cutting machine with extra machining, drilling or punching capacity is the fabricators best choice for processing price sensitive add-on assembly parts for the structural steel industry.
- Lower cost of scrap by 12% compared to gantry style machines
- Twin plasma torches increase capacity by 30% when processing common parts
- The MAG B can punch holes in plate up to 25mm in 1 second per punch which can be 600% faster than drilling
- Automate plate loading and unloading to maximise plasma cutting arc on time
- Automate material handling and deburring plasma dross for small cut parts
- Use less floor space and staff to operate the machine compared to gantry style machines
- Stamp part numbers in 1 second per character and V-score layout marking on a base plate
- Deburr holes automatically on the underside of the plate
- Kjelberg plasma torch which is the superior choice for 3D bevel cutting
Automating fabrication is reducing the man-hours per tonne to fabricate steel which is allowing the businesses with a Vernet Behringer to win more and do more which is what you want isn’t it?
Specialist Machinery Sales is rapidly becoming a leader in Vernet Behringer Plasma Cutting technology. Email us for your free information pack or visit our Vernet Behringer page here.