Profile Cutting Systems (PCS) – Expertise, Versatility, Sustainability
PCS incorporates user fabrication experience into all elements of all machines that are built. A complete machinery range of thermal cutting plasma and oxy-cutting machines includes wet or dry table. These are compatible with drilling & extra machining capacity and bevel cutting.
From the repetitious to the complex requests from fabricators and steel processing business, PCS machines confidently deliver.
What It Does For You?
– Plasma, oxy & bevel cutting plus drilling, counter sinking, tapping, machining, part marking and more
– Choice of plasma power sources
– Win more and do more when increasing capabilities & capacity
– Clamp once and drill & plasma all parts on the one machine
– A must for all SE Asia fabrication workshops & steel service centres
How It Works?
The importance of versatility that increases capability and utilisation.
See It Work – See The Value
Review the Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) to lean how to apply competitive advantage when drilling and machining with MQL.
Click below to see positive gains that your peers are making –
– A guide to specifying the correct coolant delivery system for a plasma cutting machine
– Avoid costly mistakes that affect bid/win plasma cutting contracts
– No stress strategies for selecting plasma cutting nesting software
– Avoid investing in the wrong plasma cutting machine with drilling & machining
Ask us how your business can adopt improved capability