LSK – Up & Down Folding Flashing Machine
What It Does
Q1. How does the LSK long length folder grow my business?
A1: Simple and efficient, the LSK long length folding machine is the ideal solution for suppliers to the roofing industry that are looking for a value loaded automated production process. The justifiable expectation of materials that will pass the rigour of QA/QC with the repeatable accuracy and safety for operators is paramount to the profitability of any organisation.
Q2. What makes the LSK folder better than alternatives?
- Innovation top and bottom aprons fold so product is not flipped or turned again
- Cutting edge design specifically developed to be fit for purpose for the roofing industry
- This multi tasking folder can produce complex guttering, architectural and roofing profiles on the one machine in limited or large runs.
LSK has incorporated the sum of this knowledge into one machine to bring full utilisation to the workshop and deliver a marked reduction in man hours from your flashing fabrication. The added confidence of flexibility and availability reduces cost per ton and increases capacity and man hour return.
Q3. How does it deliver efficiency and improvements?
A3. We have all seen too many examples of the worst kind of human error in manufacturing; absentmindedness, unpredictability and unreliability are typical causes. Having the certainty that labour is competent and effective can often be questioned. Instilling confidence in your client and your workforce that through automation the most complex sequence can be consistently produced on schedule.
See It Work
How It Works / Brochures
Double folding machine KST is the latest innovation in product development. Welded steel frame provides a strong body for sheets bending. New KST is more efficient and quieter. Its speed demanding movements carried out by servo-controlled electric motors; the power and strength for the sheet bending by hydraulic actuators. The hydraulic unit has silent double action cogwheel pumps. Thanks to product development travel of pneumatically actuated grippers has increased, and the adhesive strength improved.
VP5000PC 3D software is easy to use and can be customised individually. Network Interface allows remote access to libraries and profiles editing, import and export are easy.
Open hem pressing and rounded corner profile folding as standard features.
Manual and automatic mode.
The variety of tasks that every steel roofing supplier has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out can now be automated on a LSK double folding machine.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects over a number of years in steel roofing manufacturing workshops has built a focused specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating.
- LSK Brochure
- LSK Double Folder KST 3m Long
- LSK CNC Double Folding Machine CP
- LSK KST Double Folding Machine & VP5000 3D Control
- LSK Bending Slitting Straightening eBook
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Increases: Utilisation, capacity and availability as well as demonstrated flexibility with accompanying growth in margin.
Reduces: Man hours and cost per ton to process and fabricate.
Ensuring correct selection of any new asset is crucial, to both efficient use of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from an LSK long length folding machine.
What would your tendering look like if your business were faster in manufacturing flashings?
Would you make more money or win more work?
Ask us for the ROI spreadsheet that demonstrates a ROI within 12 months.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Double folding flashing 8.0m flashing ROI forecast
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
LSK – Up & Down Folding Flashing Machine
LSK – Long Length Double Folding Machine for Roofing & Cladding Australia
Efficiency is at its best when it is simple. One task should not take many hands, which is unfortunately what we see happening with folding flashings and cladding for the steel roofing industry. With numerous positions, angles and rotations each one processed manually increases time and cost. Here is the alternative with a double folding machine that the part does not require turning or rotating.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from an LSK Roof Roll Forming Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.