Some paragraph content...
SEE IT WORK
LD PALLET CYCLE
HOW IT WORKS / BROCHURES
The variety of tasks that every fabricator has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out can now be automated on a Balliu laser cutting machine. This can now be fully automated.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects over a number of years in fabricators and steel service centres workshops has built a diverse specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating tube laser cutting.
Click on the Why buy tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Your business requires growth week on week, year on year. SMS are here to partner with you and your strategic team to understand the alternatives available to you.
Ensuring the correct selection of any new asset is crucial, with both efficient uses of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence-based metrics will be provided so that your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man-hours reduced from a tube laser cutting machine.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Balliu MTC Presentation (Powerpoint)
- Why Buy a Laser Cutting System from Balliu?
- Application Worksheet – Laser Tube Processing
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5