CNC Section Rolling Machine
What It Does
Q1. How does the section-rolling machine grow my business?
A1: The justifiable expectation of materials that will pass the rigour of QA/QC with the repeatable accuracy and safety for operators is paramount to the profitability of any organisation.
Q2. What makes the section-rolling machine more valuable than hand held tooling?
A2: Cost per part = margin, competitiveness and sustainability in your industry. Contract award = accuracy, efficiency and delivery on time and budget. Contract delivery = putting this task in the hands of a machine expressly designed for rolling profiles with high resistance to bending.
Q3. How does it deliver efficiency and improvements?
A3: We have all seen too many examples of the worst kind of human error in manufacturing; absentmindedness, unpredictability and unreliability are typical causes. Having the certainty that labour is competent and effective can often be questioned. Instilling confidence in your client and your workforce that through automation the most complex sequence can be consistently produced on schedule.
How It Works / Brochures
The variety of tasks that every structural fabricator has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out can now be automated.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects over a number of years in fabricators workshops has built a diverse specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating.
- Faccin Section Roll Brochure
- Faccin Profile Bending Directions
- Faccin Rolls Configuration
- Faccin Brochure
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Simplification. Why utilise expensive labour knowing that you will have proportionate errors, delays and potential hazards when automation eliminates them all.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Faccin Section Rolling Machine.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
CNC Section Rolling Machine
The large series of section rolls supplied as standard equipment allows all the standard profiles to be rolled (including beams, columns and channels rolled on edge).
The adaptability of the special modular system of bending rolls guarantees the best possible guide for the profile during the complete rolling process.
The 4 lateral guide rolls are, as standard, independently adjustable in 6 directions to guarantee the best control of the planarity of rolling, to calibrate diameters and to prevent twisting of asymmetrical sections.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Section Rolling Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.