Haeusler CROCO Assembly Equipment
See It Work
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
Haeusler CROCO Assembly Equipment – Crocodile Clamping & Welding Device
Fast. Precise. Reliable. For the Production of Pressure Vessels & Wind Towers
The HAEUSLER crocodile is used wherever several cylinders or flanges have to be aligned and welded together. Therefore, the crocodile is mostly used by manufacturers of pressure vessels or wind tower manufacturers.
The HAEUSLER crocodile can be classified as a mobile work center that, when assembling cylinders, moves into one cylinder, positions it correctly using individually adjustable rotating rollers, and then welds it over the entire circumference. Thanks to the very simple positioning and clamping of the cylinders, time can be saved by up to 85% compared to the manual process.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Haeusler CROCO Assembly Equipment. SMS will evaluate your current position and ongoing strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.