Zeman SPS – Scanning & Plate Sorting Machine
See It Work
How It Works / Brochures
The SPS has been created to facilitate the plate management of steel fabricators all over the world. A smart scanning system is used to identify each plate in its dimension, shape and quality.
This is the first step to ensure high standards in steel fabrication.
After automatically evaluating the characteristics of a plate, a rapidly moving robot sorts the workpiece according to the desired criteria into a designated box. Through fitting each box with an RFID chip, the position of each plate will be known throughout the complete production process and can be surveyed at any time with WIFI connected tablets.
Zeman is always seeking for advanced solutions in steel fabrication.
SPS is another great step ahead to help our customers to increase production quality, efficiency, facilitate management and administration.
- Zeman SPS Brochure
- Zeman SPS Flyer
- Zeman SPS Diagram
- Zeman SPS Layout Drawing Example
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Ensuring correct selection of any new asset is crucial, for both efficient use of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Tekla & Zeman Webinar
- Zeman SBA Robot at Prospect Steel – Automated fitting and welding become reality in structural steel fabrication
- About Zeman – Modern Steel Construction Editorial
- Discover how to fabricate more with less floor space and machinery
- A winning strategy for lowering cost-tonne of structural steel fabrication
- The best way to measure a ROI from a beam assembly machine for your business
- The untold secret on how to program a cleat to be welded and assembled in 30 seconds
- The secret to increasing fabrication output with fewer welders is revealed
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
- Pacific Steel Construction NSW – Zeman SBA Australian Steel Magazine Editorial
- Zeman Virtual Open House – Walk Through
- An Important Message from Zeman
- Page Steel: Future Proofing Via Automation
- Invite – Open House in Austria
- Invite – Steelfab 2020 in UAE
- Invite – Presentation of Automation Concepts at “Zeman” in Austria
- Zeman Around the Globe in One Week
- Zeman at FABTECH 2019 in Chicago
- Zeman SBA Machines
- Tekla & Zeman Webinar
- Invitation – HGG & Zeman
- Day Two at Euroblech
- Invitation – Euroblech 2018 Hanover, Germany
- Invitation – Zeman Open House & Euroblech 2016
- Invitation – Zeman Open House in Auckland 2016
Zeman – SPS – Scanning & Plate Sorting Machine
A smart scanning system is used to identify each plate in its dimension, shape and quality. After automatically evaluating the characteristics of a plate, a rapidly moving robot sorts the workpiece according to the desired criteria into a designated box. Through fitting each box with an RFID chip, the position of each plate will be known throughout the complete production process and can be surveyed at any time with WIFI connected tablets.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Zeman SPS CNC Plate Cutting Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.