Some paragraph content...
WHAT IT DOES
Q1. How does the PCS plasma-cutting machine grow my business?
A1: Let me describe an unfair equation: You have made more space in your workshop and you have reduced your man-hours, you have increased your scope of capability and high volume capacity with a reduced cost per part and growing margins.
Q2. What makes the PCS plasma-cutting machine more valuable to my business than a laser-cutting machine?
A2: Recognising the versatility of your assets and how to deploy them is a winning strategy. Conversely, others have experienced a reduction of 30% on revenue with a similar impact on their competitiveness.
Q3. How does PCS deliver efficiency and improvements?
A1. Retaining the scope of your contract and the accompanying economic benefits has a direct impact on a number of things. Consider your reputational credibility when you are driving the project schedule. Review the case studies and white papers from the profit and proof tab to learn how PCS can delivery similar efficiencies to you.
SEE IT WORK
HOW IT WORKS / BROCHURES
The variety of tasks, that every fabricator has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out, can now be automated on a Profile Cutting System CNC plasma cutting machine with drilling and extra machining capacity. This can be fully automated to capacity increase, schedule and cost can be improved so your business can win more and do more.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects, over a number of years in fabricators and steel service centres workshops, has built a diverse specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating and using a PCS plasma cutting machine.
- Plasma Cutting Table Specification Matching Performance Outcomes
- Plasma Cutting Machinery Specification Matching Performance Outcomes
- HPRXD FAMILY
- ProNest Data Sheet
- TrueBevel FOR HPRXD SYSTEMS
- PCS Plasma Bevel Flyer
- PCS Company Profile Flyer
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
PCS Fineline at a glance:
- Cutting width up to 2.5m (~8f)
- Cutting operations – High Definition Plasma, Plasma Bevel
- Excellent reliability and longevity thanks to extremely rigid construction and quality components
- Class-Leading Burny 10 PC based CNC, independently mounted allowing full view of the machine
- Manufactured from NON-PROPRIETARY components
- State of the art motion control system – Bosch Rexroth digital drives and motors with absolute encoders
- High-quality THK brand INTEGRATED RACK/RAIL for dual longitudinal drive
- High-quality THK brand – 32mm Ball-screw for cross-axis movement 32m/min traverse speed
- Integrated machine table and rail system is machined as ONE PIECE, providing unparalleled motion accuracy
- Hypertherm HPRXD Plasma
- KALIBURN Spirit II Plasma
- Paint Jet Marking
- Pin Marking
- Pneumatic Spot Drill
Click on the Why buy tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- A guide to specifying a wet or dry plasma cutting table
- A guide to specifying the correct coolant delivery systems for a plasma cutting and drilling machine with extra machining capacity
- Avoid costly mistakes that affect bid win drilling contracts and ROI
- Avoid the deadly sins when using a boutique machine tool builders home brand nesting and programming software
- Best practices for attracting NEW customers to your laser cutting business
- Clear and unbiased facts about a CNC controller for a plasma cutting machine with drilling and extra machining capacity
- Discover the secrets as to why the market is trending away from automatic percussion marking and moving back to paint marking
- Guaranteed no stress strategy for selecting plasma cutting nesting software
- Guaranteed ways to avoid buying the wrong plasma cutting machine with drilling and extra machining capacity
- Guaranteed ways to ensure your strategy to invest in a plasma machine will close the gap the investment was intended to meet
- How to dominate your niche with the best quality, schedule and cost when deploying this coolant delivery system for drilling
- Secrets to increasing capacity and schedule to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- The best practices to ensure the plasma cutting machine specification meet performance outcomes and provides a competitive advantage
- Worth fighting for, a plasma cutting machine tool builder with cost-effective remote diagnostic support
- You are not alone in specifying a CNC controller and PLC that has built-in redundancy
- Your most burning questions answered about a wet or dry plasma cutting table when drilling and extra machining capacity is required
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5