Some paragraph content...
15500 x 9000 x 5000 mm
220 – 2600 mm
500 – 6000 (12000) mm
6 – 100 mm
1 x 14 (2 x 14) Pieces
Solid Carbide Tools
Automatic Sorting of Trim and Remnant Cuts
SEE IT WORK
CONVENIENT OPERATION OF THE SYSTEM
- Plain-text display of machine data and possible error messages
- Good observation of the processes and rapid intervention in case of disturbance
LOW WEAR & LOW MAINTENANCE
- Drill carriage mounted on dual play-free, pre-stressed linear guides
- Robust mountig for high precision when drilling
UNIVERSAL, ECONOMICAL GAS CUTTING PROCESS
- Universally implementable gas cutting unit built onto the drilling unit
- Automatic height adjustment of the cutting unit
FULLY AUTOMATIC PROCESSING POSSIBLE
- Automatic disposal of small parts in a removable finished-parts container
HIGH CUTTING SPEED
- Highest cutting performance and optimum cutting quality
- In addition to autogenous gas cutting, a high-performance plasma cutting machine can optionally be used
- Common cut and cross-cut technology generates significantly less waste
DUST FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- System with pre-separator and dust collection container
- Filtering unit with eight cartridges in flame retardant design
- Automatic filter cleaning
KF 2512: DOUBLE THROUGHPUT
- In order to increase throughput the system can be expanded through an additional drilling/gas-cutting unit (autogenous and/or plasma)
FAST MARKING PROCESS
- Fast, high-quality marking process for applying letters and numbers
- Marking depth to 1 mm regardless of material and plate thickness
- Imprint still clearly visible after galvanizing or painting
MATERIAL MARKING BY MEANS OF A MILLING TOOL ON THE DRILL HEAD
- Application of numbers and letters as well as reference boundaries for welding add-on pieces
- DSTV-Data import
- Use of high-speed carbide tools
MACHINE OPERATION WITH THE MOST UP-TO-DATE SOFTWARE
- Easy data import and export
- Automatic or manual nesting
- Partial programming possibility via NC-DSTV, DXF or DWG files, integrated drawing program or macros
- And much more
SHORT CHANGING TIMES FOR TOOLS
- Automatic tool change on the drilling unit for the most common tool sizes
- Tool change unit consists of a chain change system directly attached to the portal
- Tool change automatically sets the correct speed and feed-rate values
- Automatic drill length sensing
- Fully automated swarf removal before thermal cutting
DOWN HOLDER & DOWN HOLDER ROLL
- Hold down device minimises vibrations- thereby increasing machining quality and prolonging tool life
- Hold-down device is used with extensive milling operations
TEMPORARY STORAGE OPTIONS
Cross Transport with Lift-and-Carry System
EASY, USER FRIENDLY MACHINE OPERATION
- Color touchscreen with large keypads directly on the machine control console
- Tool Changer setup based upon the tool type and diameter
- Allocation of the drill diameter to rotational speed settings and feed rates
LANTEK – PROGRAMMING VIA MACROS INTEGRATED INTO THE DRAWING PROGRAM
- Macros available from within the integrated drawing program and can be individually created, modified or expanded
LANTEK – CROSS-CUT FUNCTION
- Interactive automatic or manual true-shape nesting
LANTEK – ECONO-CUT FUNCTION
- Interactive automatic or manual true-shape nesting
LANTEK – WOS WORKSHOP ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
- On-screen information on the current and open nesting orders with plate data, estimated amount of processing time, tools, etc.
- Recording of actual processing time
- Information on the production status
LANTEK – DATA TRANSFER AND DATA RESPONSE
- Data input directly on the machine’s control console
- Data import in DSTV, DXF or DWG format
- Data export of already produced parts in any directory
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5