Kistler HP 7500 Welding Positioner
Brochures / How it Works
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
Kistler HP 7500 HP-Range Welding Positioner
Hydraulic positioners of the HP-Range for a workpiece load from 3 tons up to 30 tons. Positioners of the H-Range are used for welding, grinding and positioning purposes. Apart from the turning drive of the faceplate, this range of positioners provides hydraulic tilting of the faceplate and hydraulic lifting. Infinitely variable work piece positioning ensures ideal ergonomic and economic working positions.
The positioners are designed to rotate work pieces 360° by means of a geared AC-motor with hydraulic forward and backward tilt from horizontal as well as to lift the tilting and turning section. Rotation, tilting and lifting may be performed independently or simultaneously.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Kistler HP 7500 HP-Range Welding Positioner. SMS will evaluate your current position and ongoing strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.