Some paragraph content...
3,7 / 4,7 kW
0 – 3,000 mm/min
145 x 145 mm
320 x 50 mm
SEE IT WORK
- Simple operation and programming
- via NC control with input panel
- 8 mm hub
- Large-scale pressure piece for secure clamping on both sides of the saw blade
- Flexible in material measurement, especially within wide limits
INDIVIDUAL FEED ADJUSTMENT
- Universal, infinitely variable adjustment, even during the sawing process
- Hydropneumatic feed
ROTARY TABLE FOR MITRE CUTS
- Easy, manual adjustment
- Pivoting range 180°
PRECISE STRAIGHT AND MITRE CUTS
- Stable contact surface for precise cuts
- Adjustable forwards and backwards
ADDITIONAL WORKPIECE CLAMPING
- Horizontal clamping device to the right and left of the saw blade
MINIMUM QUANTITY LUBRICATION
- Virtually dry workpiece
- Optimum tool lubrication when sawing profiles
- Disposal of lubricant unnecessary
- Long blade life
AUTOMATIC BAR INFEED
FM 1 Flat Magazine
AUTOMATIC BAR INFEED
LM 1 Loading Magazine
L 41 NC LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- For electronic adjustment of the measuring length via NC-control
- Feed gripper is clamped automatically after the positioning
- Easy operation via touch screen
L 41 P LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- Combination of automatic material pusher and length stop
- Minimal waste at the end of the material
- After programming the section length, the material is automatically moved forward and cut to size
- Both straight and angle (mitre) cuts are possible
- System can also be used manually as a length stop
L 45 E LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- For manual adjustment of measurement length
- Adjustable vernier for high measurement accuracy
- Attachable stop guide for short cut lengths
- Stop arm can be pivoted upwards
- Can be fitted with a digital display
L 45 I LENGTH MEASURING DEVICE
- The stop is moved using a handwheel, the clamping hydraulically using a hand valve
- Digital display provides information about the position
T3 TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR CIRCULAR SAWS
- For material feed and removal with circular saws
- Ball-bearing light-running rollers
- Operating width: 330 mm / Roller diameter: 60 mm
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5