Some paragraph content...
WATCH THE VIDEOS
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module, you can take advantage of the expertise of our helpdesk team for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly, ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solutions.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request, we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS, YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as its operator. Regular refresher – Training and/or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
- Dunsteel invests in Kaltenbach System
- If your fabrication workshop is not considering synchronising the shot-blasting and beamline together and working both machines in lights out automation perhaps you should be?
- Why is the steel service centre culture committed to investing in the cheapest beamline with limited capability, automation, speed or service reliability? No wonder value can not be provided to every profile competitively
- Why the fabricator needs to invest in a smarter machine than the steel service centre
- A fabricator should ask these questions before purchasing a beamline/coping robot to compare the workshop footprint ROI from loss of fabrication vs benefits of internal processing
- Ordering a beamline that works with NO LABOUR and in 100% automatic mode and lights out when everyone has left the factory
- Benefits for fabricating in house & reasons why to stop losing money purchasing processed steel from steel service centres that increase your fabrication man-hours by 40%, increase schedule & cost by 40%
- Any beamline manufacturer or agent of traditional beamlines or automatic systems must answer these critical questions to ensure the fabricator will be competitive
- Why the steel service centre refuses to include layout marking for add-on-parts AOP’s
- So what’s the problem with the steel service committing the cheapest beamline specification on the market?