Some paragraph content...
WATCH THE VIDEOS
- KBS 1351 – 2D Layout
- Range of Tools – Saw Bands
- Systems for Steel Processing (SSP) – Product Catalogue
- Kaltenbach Company Profile – Corporate Presentation (Powerpoint)
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Brochure
- Specialist Machinery Sales | The Art of Steel Processing Automation
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Client Testimonials
Hydraulic feed control with monitoring
- Powerful feed
- Fast and easy feed adjustment even during runtime
NC-controlled angle setting
- Precise angle setting for high-quality cuts
- NC-standard enables the highest reliability
Horizontal and vertical clamping device
- Clamping directly next to the operation area
- Low vibrations for long saw band lifetime and low operating costs
- Cutting of material layers and bundles possibles
Switching from rapid to pre-set feed rate
- Automatic switching from rapid feed approach to pre-set feed rate
- Low idle times and higher machine utilization
- The feature is fully independent of the machine program
Automatic hydraulic cutting pressure control
- Automatic feed control based on band pressure detection
- Extended saw band lifetime based on material and band status
Hydraulic band tension
- Set the right tension level for a cutting process
- High tension is activated during the cutting process
- Low tension during the idle time for long band lifetime
Minimum quantity lubrication
- MQL ensure a longer saw band lifetime
- No lubrications rest on the material possible
Chip removal brush
- Less contamination of the machine and its environment
- Higher cutting performance
- Less wear on saw band for longer lifetime and lower costs
Electronic band slip monitor
- Rotation speed measurement of both saw wheels
- Slippage is reliably detected
- Cutting process is stopped automatically
Robust saw in solid twin pillar construction
- High-cutting performance and precision
- Longlasting construction for long investment cycles
- Inclined saw band for higher average feed rates
- Automated chip handling
- Higher comfort for operator
Office software license
- Parts can be programmed, imported and nested in the office
- Real-time feedback of production status
Band deflection monitor
- Automatic detection of band deflection
- Sensor results will be shown to the operator
- Maintenance can be executed according to real machine conditions
Laser line projection
- Laser projection for manual cuts
- Transport system control directly on machine portal
Automatic hydraulic lowering
- Lowering of machine base reduces collision risk when new material comes in
- Less wear on clamping unit and cutting table
Automatic hydraulic lifting
- Automatic expansion of the cutting channel
- Internal tension inside the material can no longer clamp the material
Auto Feed Control
- Automatic adjustment of saw band angle
- Increased cutting performance up to 50%
PROFILINE – EASY, USER FRIENDLY MACHINE OPERATION
- Programming of orders via color touchscreen with large keypads directly on the machine control console
PROFILINE – ORDER MANAGER
- Create, copy and delete orders
- Graphic display of individual positions within an order
PROFILINE – PROFILE DATABASE
- Comprehensive profile database
- Easily expandable
- Graphic display of workpiece forms
PROFILINE – PRODUCTION DATA REPORT
- Recording of production times of individual pieces or entire orders
PROFILINE – DATA TRANSFER AND DATA RESPONSE
- Data input directly on the machine’s control console
- Data import in DSTV or DSTV+ format
- Data export of previously produced parts in DSTV feedback format to any directory
KDP 1336 PROFILE DRILLING MACHINE
- Drilling machine for drilling, tapping, countersinking, marking and milling
- Additional sub-axis for parallel processing on 500 mm along the material
- Powerful motors for high-performance applications
- Processing on up to 3 axis simultaneously
- Automatic tool change with up to 5 tools per axis
- Integrated material measurement system for high precision
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
SUPERIOR MACHINERY SERVICES
During these trying times and to cope up with the global demands for 24x7 and superb after-sales service, SMS is proud to offer our very own Superior Machinery Services to address any technical concerns to help maximise the performance of your machinery. Please see click below our services brochure for more information:
Introducing remote diagnostic support via augmented reality helmet
SMS provides remote support with augmented reality helmets to maintain your fleet of machines at full capacity and quality. This rechargeable helmet serves as the customer's eyes and ears, allowing our service technician to assist you with installation and repair. The smart helmet is available for hire for $250 per hour.
SMS understands the importance of keeping your fleet of machinery running. The services brochure include information on what levels of support we can provide including the schedule of fees and scope of services. Contact us for more information.
Request a machinery evaluation
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5