Some paragraph content...
WATCH THE VIDEOS
- Shotblasting and Painting – System Provider
- Shotblasting and Painting – Brochure
- Kaltenbach Company Profile – Corporate Presentation (Powerpoint)
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Brochure
- Specialist Machinery Sales | The Art of Steel Processing Automation
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Client Testimonials
LOW LOSS OF SHOTBLASTING ABRASIVE
- Collects shotblasting abrasive left on shot blasted materials
- Return to the shotblasting machine by screw conveyor
3000 MM DISCHARGE LOCK CHAMBER
- Five curtains in the discharge lock chamber ensure that the shotblasting abrasive stays in the machine
- A funnel collector with screw conveyor transports the shotblasting abrasive back to the bucket conveyor
REGENERATION OF SHOTBLASTING ABRASIVE
- Recirculation of shotblasting abrasive
- Low operating costs
- Complete with return stop and rpm monitor for safe operation
HIGH STABILITY, LOW WEAR, LOW RUNNING COSTS
- The outer hull is made of construction steel and ensures high stability of the entire system through its bolted manganese lining
- High resistance to wear
- The manganese lining can be quickly and easily exchanged when worn
MAINTENANCE & INSPECTION MADE EASY
- Protected platform for inspections
- Easy accessibility to filters
STOCKING SHOTBLASTING ABRASIVE
- Sufficient supply of shotblasting abrasive for a continuous process
SHOTBLASTING ABRASIVE FREE FROM DUST AND SCALE
- Optimum, multi-level cascading air cleaner removes dust and scale from shotblasting abrasive
- Good shotblasting results even with repeated use of the abrasive
REDUCTION IN USE OF SHOTBLASTING ABRASIVE
- Separation of shotblasting abrasive and vacuumed air
- Long cartridge filter life
- Low shotblasting abrasive use
OPTIMUM SHOTBLASTING RESULTS
- Double-disc turbine wheel with eight blades for optimum shotblasting abrasive delivery
- The turbine is driven by an electric motor via clutch for stable continuous operation
- Vertical mounting to the feedthrough direction. Thus optimum shotblasting results at the highest feedthrough speeds
- Good accessibility, easy maintenance
CLEAN WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Purification of the vacuumed air (< 1 mg / m2) by means of cartridge filters (without the use of additional filters)
- Return of purified air to the work environment
- Long cartridge filter life and thus low operating costs
T 13 TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR STEEL CONSTRUCTION AND STEEL SERVICE CENTERS
T 13 Modular Expandable Conveyor Roller System
CONNECTION TO STEEL ROLLER CONVEYOR
Cross Transport by Means of Lift-and-Carry System (As an Alternative to Drag Chains)
Transport system T15
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access, we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide-ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
SUPERIOR MACHINERY SERVICES
During these trying times and to cope up with the global demands for 24x7 and superb after-sales service, SMS is proud to offer our very own Superior Machinery Services to address any technical concerns to help maximise the performance of your machinery. Please see click below our services brochure for more information:
SMS understands the importance of keeping your fleet of machinery running. The services brochure include information on what levels of support we can provide including the schedule of fees and scope of services. Contact us for more information.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5