Kaltenbach Marathon A1506 Shotblast Machine
See It Work
Regeneration of Shotblasting Abrasive
- Recirculation of shotblasting abrasive
- Low operating costs
- Complete with return stop and rpm monitor for safe operation
Optimum Cleaning of Shotblasted Parts
- Blasting abrasive conveying system, brushes and blowers are integrated into an adjustable supporting frame
- Precise adjustment to remove the shotblasting abrasives
- Easy control and changing of the brushes
High Stability, Low Wear, Low Running Costs
- The outer hull is made of construction steel and ensures high stability of the entire system through its bolted manganese lining
- High resistance to wear
- The manganese lining can be quickly and easily exchanged when worn
Manageable Operating Costs
- Operating speed designed for BSA = 2.5 with material grades S235JR NEN-EN
Maintenance & Inspection Made Easy
- Protected platform for inspections
- Easy accessibility to filters
- Maintenance friendly
Automatic Shotblasting Abrasive Refilling
- Control of the filling level in the shotblasting abrasive container; when at minimum level shotblasting abrasive is automatically added
Stocking Shotblasting Abrasive
- Sufficient supply of shotblasting abrasive for a continuous process
- Automatic refill container (optional)
Shotblasting Abrasive Free from Dust and Scale
- Optimum, multi-level cascading air cleaner removes dust and scale from shotblasting abrasive
- Good shotblasting results even with repeated use of the abrasive
Reduction in Use of Shotblasting Abrasive
- Separation of shotblasting abrasive and vacuumed air
- Long cartridge filter life
- Low shotblasting abrasive use
Lower Operating Costs through Direct Drive
- Double-disc turbine wheel with eight blades for optimum shotblasting abrasive delivery
- The turbine is driven by an electric motor via belt drive
- Vertical mounting to the feedthrough direction. Thus optimum shotblasting results at the highest feedthrough speeds
Clean Work Environment
- Ten curtains in the infeed and discharge lock chamber ensure that the shotblasting abrasive stays in the machine
- A funnel collector with screw conveyor transports the shotblasting abrasive back to the bucket conveyor
- Four burners (two each upper and lower)
- Adjustable temperature range
- Extremely low gas consumption
- The preheating furnace is connected to the after-dryer by means of a duct system, heated air can thus be used in the drying process
T 13 Transport System for Steel Construction and Steel Service Centers
T 13 Modular Expandable Conveyor Roller System
Connection to Steel Roller Conveyor
Cross Transport by Means of Lift-and-Carry System (As an Alternative to Drag Chains)
Fast Material Cross Transport
- Material stock in heavy-duty steel construction
- Sliding rails of synthetic material (polyamide) for low-noise material cross transport
- Drag chains with transport claws
- Drive system with continuously-variable frequency-controlled gear motor
Transport system T15
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
Kaltenbach Marathon A1506 Shotblast Machine
Shotblasting for Continuous Operations
Capacity range [mm]: 1500 x 600 and Number of Turbines: 6
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Aperture size (w x h): 1.600 x 650 mm
- 6 turbines (15-22 kW each)
- The solution for steel traders, steel fabricators and steelworks, as well as shipyards in shift operation
- Triple housing (steel / manganese steel / exchangeable manganese-steel internal lining)
- Maintenance and user friendly
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Kaltenbach Marathon A1506 Shotblast Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and ongoing strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.