Kaltenbach KPC 2504 Painting System
See It Work
Double Paint Layer in a Single Work Step
- Adjustable via function switch on the TFT display
- Heavier paint layer possible if required
- Even though the feedrate is slower, the coating process is still faster than when done in two passes
No Contamination Outside the Machine
- Secure continuous air circulation in the spray cabin interior
- Manually adjustable
- Reduced escape of paint particles from the machine
Components for the Best Painting Results
- High-pressure pump for paint
- 200-litre drum with mixer
- Drum lid with all necessary connections (e.g. paint extraction device)
- Pneumatic mixing-device lifter for easy drum change
- Continuous-flow heater for consistent paint temperature
High Quality and Low Operating Costs
- Spray guns apply paint to finished parts using an airless method
- Clogging of the feed and discharge lines is avoided through the continuous circulation of paint in the system
- Automatic height adjustment of the upper spray guns through photoelectric beams for optimum, economical paint application
- 200 litre drum with mixer and pneumatic mixing-device lifter for easy drum change
- Heated container solutions are optionally available for stocking paints
Visual Monitoring of the Coating Process
- Fluorescent tubes (2 x 40 watt)
- Replaceable plastic film protects the fluorescent tubes from contamination
Optimum Coating Process with Low Paint Consumption
- Two movable spraying bridges for positioning spray guns (4 to 12 units)
- Width of the spraying process is adjustable
- Automatic adjustment of the spraying stroke to the feedrate
- Bi-lateral optimized airflow ensures uniform application of coating
- Low paint loss
Protective Coating for Filter Cartridges When Using Water-Based Paints
- Automatic coating system for the filter after cleaning for protection from contamination and increased filter cartridge life
- Complete with storage container and air-pressure regulator
Convenient Operation of the System
- Plain-text display of machine data and possible error messages
- Good observation of the processes and rapid intervention in case of disturbance
Easy Cleaning of the Spray Cabin
- Walls and ceiling are covered with anti-stick film for easy cleaning
- Floor is protected against contamination through a replaceable film covering
Optimum Temperatures of Steel Beams and Constructions
- Two to four burners
- Extremely low gas consumption
- Adjustable temperature range
- The preheating furnace is connected to the after-dryer by means of a duct system, heated air can thus be used in the drying process
Additional Options for the KPC Painting Unit
- Empty notification for the paint container
- Mixing unit for larger paint containers
- System for mixing dual-component coatings
- Electric floor heating in the spray cabin for water-based paints
- Anti-freeze device for the machine and the coating system
Transport System for Painting Systems
T 13 Transport System for Steel Construction and Steel Service Centers
T 13 Modular Expandable Conveyor Roller System
Connection to Steel Roller Conveyor
Cross Transport by Means of Lift-and-Carry System (As an Alternative to Drag Chains)
Low-Noise Material Cross Transport
By lightly raising the material using polyamide-coated rollers integrated into the roller conveyor, the traditional “steel on steel” noise from cross transporting profiles is significantly reduced. Transport technology in steel construction and steel trading will be revolutionized through this new system.
- Fully-automatic control
- Contributes to enhanced occupational safety and the protection of personnel and the environment
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
Kaltenbach KPC 2504 Painting System
Painting and Drying in a Single Package
Capacity range [mm]: 2500 x 600 and Number of Spray Guns: 4 – 12
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Aperture size (w x h): 2.500 x 700 mm
- Low paint consumption due to optimum spray gun concept
- Complete painting in a single pass
- Minimized material contact points with chain conveyor
- Use of water-soluble or solvent-based paints
- Low cleaning and maintenance times
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Kaltenbach KPC 2504 Painting System. SMS will evaluate your current position and ongoing strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.