Robotic Palletising Machinery
See It Work
Simplification. Why utilise expensive labour knowing that you will have proportionate errors, delays and potential hazards when automation eliminates them all.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a robot welding fabrication machine.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- How Robotic Welding is transforming the Australian labor and competitiveness crisis
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
Robotic Palletising Machinery
With the introduction of new robot system technologies, the face of manufacturing is continually undergoing major changes. One area in particular where measurable savings are being seen is in the automated palletising of products of all shapes, sizes and weights.
This change in direction has been due to several factors. One of the main ones is due to the innovative designs that make up a new range of robot manipulators that enable such varying functions to be carried out.
Palletising robots have been available for almost a decade. Such machines were targeted at the low to medium rate production lines where the robot picked and placed one to six standard cartons per cycle typically. In the last few years the flexibility, speed, payloads and reach of the robots has increased while the range of functionality a gripper now has allows a single robot to service varying size and shape product over many lines simultaneously if required.
In most cases a robot palletiser provides a better alternative to manual palletising technology due to many factors including:
- Reduced OH&S
- Increased output
- 24 hour by 7 day operation
- Automated monitoring of operations
- Safer working environment
- Less damage due to smoother bag handling
- Flexibility to handle a large range of products
- Adaptable to new products
- Reliability – Mean Time Between Failure on any robot component 60,000 hours
- Measurable ROI within 2 years
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Robotic Palletising Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.