Vernet Behringer – VP-2X – Angle Line / Beam Line Machine
What It Does
Q1. How does the VP-2X ensure my business wins projects with 250 & 350 angle for electrical tower fabrication?
A1: Electrical tower projects now include 250 & 350 x 35mm angle can not be punched so the VPX-2 has carbide drills with 500mm travelling X-axis for fastest drilling. The VP-2X has additional machining capacity that can machine a flat on the heel of the angle so no spaces are required to brace the angles together.
Q2. Why use a VP-2X angle machine when a beamline or coping robot can process angles?
A2: Extend your availability and realise financial gains without increasing labour requirements or footprint from investing in another machine, such as a coping robot. Instead of up-skilling your labour, up-skill your automation to remove man hours from your fabrication process. Eliminate the concern of where to put all of this added functionality; it is now in a single machine that will be utilised for tasks previously done manually, on a coping robot or beamline.
Q3. What makes the Vernet Behringer better than my known choice for a CNC angle line for tower manufacture?
A3: Modular machine with marking, punching, drilling, notching, machining, shearing, sawing and heel milling combinations for angles from 35 x 3.5 mm to 350 x 40 mm with the toe of the angle down for superior processing performance and reliability.
See It Work
How It Works / Brochures
Bringing this capability into your workshop does more than simply increase output at a lower cost. It does it to such exceptional effect that it will place your business head and shoulders above your competitors. High performance angle drilling-milling line:
- Multi-purpose machine with hard-stamping, V-scoring fast scribing, high speed drilling and milling, shearing and sawing combinations for angles from 35 x 3.5 mm up to 350 x 40 mm
- Fastest angle drilling machine on the market
- 2 x travelling 500mm X-Axis with carbide drills for ultra fast drilling & machining capacity
- Excellent precision between holes +/- 0,1mm spindle positioning
- Best angle clamping and rigidity for vibration free high speed drilling
- Drilling spindles above the angle
- Easy collection of chips and coolant
- Shear angles up to 24mm and bandsaw angles up to 40mm
- Angle processing in ^ position (unique to Vernet Behringer angle machines)
- Superior productivity/running costs ratio for short punches: rigid and price effective
- Punches purchased from local suppliers in every country
- Tower manufactures angle line preferred supplier
- Lowest cost per part for tower manufacturing
- Highest capacity per machine for tower manufacturing
- Latest software that is compatible with 3D software suppliers like Tekla
- Vernet Behringer VP-2X Brochure
- Vernet Behringer VP-2X Presentation
- Vernet Behringer VP-X & VP-2X Presentation
- Vernet Behringer Angle Line Specification Matching Performance Outcomes
- Vernet Behringer – Who We Are
- Vernet Behringer Software for Steel Structure Project Management
- Vernet Behringer Steel Fabrication Presentation
- Vernet Behringer Capabilities Brochure
- Vernet Behringer Services Brochure
- Partners 4 Steel Brochure
- Partners for Steel Brochure
- SMS Metalworking Machinery Capabilities & Brochure
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
What would your tendering look like if your business were faster in fabrication?
Would you make more money or win more work?
Ask us to demonstrate why Vernet Behringer have the best angle machine on the market for tower manufacturers.
Increases: Utilisation, capacity and availability as well as demonstrated flexibility with accompanying growth in margin.
Reduces: Man hours and cost per ton to process and fabricate.
Ensuring correct selection of any new asset is crucial, to both efficient use of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Vernet Behringer structural steel CNC angle beam line.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Avoid suffering from buying the wrong Beam Line
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
Vernet Behringer – VP-2X – Angle Line / Beam Line Machine
Vernet Behringer VP-2X Angle Line – Drilling, V-Scoring, Notching, Shearing or Bandsaw Cutting for Angle Sections
How ideal would it be to have an automation option as:
- Vernet Behringer experience in angle punching from 1882
- Modular machine with marking, punching, drilling, milling, notching, shearing, sawing and heel milling combinations for angles from 40 x 40 mm to 350 x 35 mm
- Highest productivity: Units move around the angle saving clamping/unclamping times
- CNC Control of the clamps position to give both the required space for notching and the optimal rigidity
- V-scoring fast scribing for automatic layout marking
- Flange milling of any shape (square, 45°…)
- Heel milling so inside angle fit together for connections without requiring spacer connections
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Vernet Behringer VP-2X CNC Angle Line Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.