Some paragraph content...
WATCH THE VIDEOS
Profi-Press HV 150
2000 x 500 mm
500 x 500 mm
100 x 100 x 500 mm
100 x 100 x 500 mm
WHAT IT DOES
Q1: Why does a steel project require cambering? Is it for strength? Is it for architectural applications?
A1: Both, for cambering and straightening beams. They are often used in construction work, bridges, railways and in steel construction companies.
Q2: Why does any fabricator purchase these machines if they can order from the steel service centre?
A2: To invest in durability by cambering your own beams and to be dependent and flexible – over time it will save you money. The more camber jobs a company has, the better it is to buy a machine for it (instead of waiting in line at the steel service centre).
Q3: What skills or experience are required to operate a beam cambering machine?
A3: Not much, because with the standard cambering press, you set the stroke and push the pedal to make the pushing table go forward.
Q4: How do you prevent the beam from being 'over cambered'?
A4: By testing the stroke settings, step by step. You can set the stroke next to a lineal.
Q5: How many times would an operator have to push the profile through the machine for what would be considered a standard camber?
A5: Depends on the type of beam, but from a standard point of view, around 3 times.
Q6: Why is RHTC 40% more cost-effective than Swiss/Italian beam cambering machines?
A6: The Swiss Company is more expensive, even though they seem to use the same materials.
Q7: Would RHTC need to visit Australia for training/commissioning?
A7: Not necessary. Installation is super easy, and we provide an extensive manual in which everything is described step-by-step.
HOW IT WORKS / BROCHURES
The Profi Press cambering press is made in Europe and eminently suitable for straightening and bending large profiles and beams.
- The control panel features a manometer, pressure regulator, a selector for manual or semi-automatic operation and a selector for the two different cylinder speeds (fast approach speed and slow working speed). With the end-stroke switches, you can easily regulate the cylinder stroke.
- The supporting back table and pushing the main table are equipped with T-grooves and support blocks. The main table ensures perfect alignment by means of four cylindrical lateral guides.
- A height-adjustable accompanying roller at both sides.
- Optional accessories. Basic supply rails with a length of 3.000 mm to 12.000 mm with height adjustment.
The electro-welded ‘C’-structure of our cambering presses is made out of ST-52.3 steel and these hydraulic presses are equipped with a supporting back table (made out of CK-42 stainless steel, with two ‘T’ DIN-650 grooves and with two support blocks) as well as a pushing main table (made of CK-42 stainless steel, with four cylindrical, lateral guides, two ‘T’ DIN-650 grooves and one support block).
The Profi Press cambering press is provided with a height-adjustable accompanying roller at both sides of the machine and equipped with a double-acting cylinder (including anti-turning) with a chrome plunger, stroke endings to regulate the cylinder stroke, a pressure regulator, gauge in tons and a two-speed motorized hydraulic unit with automatic disconnection of the high speed. The control panel of this straightening press features a selector for manual or (semi-)automatic operation and a selector for the two different cylinder speeds (fast approach speed and slower working speed). Operation is carried out by low voltage electric pedals.
The Profi Press cambering press is delivered with a warranty of 2 years and made with solely high-quality components for the best possible quality (fulfilling the latest CE regulations as well). These hydraulic cambering presses can be delivered with several options such as side benches with guide rollers, a larger piston stroke / vertical light, Siemens CNC-control or the geometry adapted to your needs to fulfil all your requirements for this type of press.
- RHTC Catalogue 2021
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Brochure
- Specialist Machinery Sales | The Art of Steel Processing Automation
- Specialist Machinery Sales | Client Testimonials
Click on the Why buy tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
During these trying times and to cope up with the global demands for 24x7 and superb after-sales service, SMS is proud to offer our very own Superior Machinery Services to address any technical concerns to help maximise the performance of your machinery. Please see click below our services brochure for more information:
Introducing remote diagnostic support via augmented reality helmet
SMS provides remote support with augmented reality helmets to maintain your fleet of machines at full capacity and quality. This rechargeable helmet serves as the customer's eyes and ears, allowing our service technician to assist you with installation and repair. The smart helmet is available for hire for $250 per hour.
SMS understands the importance of keeping your fleet of machinery running. The services brochure include information on what levels of support we can provide including the schedule of fees and scope of services. Contact us for more information.
Request a machinery evaluation
HOW TO BUY?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5