Zeman SIN Beam – Structural Steel Beam Assembly & Welding Machine
What It Does
Q1. How does the Zeman SIN beam machine grow my business?
- Unique selling point to your market that improves your profit
- Automatic fabrication of corrugated beams to length so there is no scrap
- Improved scheduling control without importing, stocking or waiting weeks for steel to arrive from suppliers
- Corrugated straight and tapered beams including traditional H beam can be fabricated on this machine.
Q2. What makes the corrugated web beam a better choice than a welded beam?
- Offer your market longer and stronger spanning beams with up to 30% less weight than welded or hot rolled beams
- Achieve higher margins
- Have a unique beam that will disadvantage the competition
- Deliver engineering advantages.
Q3. How does this machine deliver efficiency and improvements?
Unification and consistency. The assuredness knowing your product will satisfy your client and their schedule whilst improving your contract value is precisely what a competitive is.
The traditional experience when winning new work is fraught with stress:
- How do I deliver this with my current resources?
- Can I meet the schedule?
- Will the project make me money?
Designing a program with confidence when you have none, because you are struggling to answer these questions, limits both your ability to win new work and to grow your business. Removing this uncertainty with an assured capability and option to re-task manual labour significantly changes your competitive position.
Q4: Can the Zeman tack, assemble and weld out profiles with mild scale and rust?
A4: Yes, it can with flux core wire.
See It Work
How It Works / Brochures
No special skills are required. Zeman has been supplying SIN beams around the world for 20 years. SIN beam line speed is 1m/min.
Ask us for engineering comparisons against welded and hot rolled steel to test the remarkable evidence of the corrugated web beam.
- Zeman SIN Beam Brochure
- Zeman SIN Beam Projects
- Zeman SIN Beam Applications
- Zeman SIN Beam Presentation
- Zeman SIN Beam Newsletter
- Zeman Steel Beam Assembly Flyer
- Zeman Steel Beam Assembly Family – Take The Best
- Revolution in Steel Beam Fabrication
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Ensuring correct selection of any new asset is crucial, for both efficient use of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
What would your tendering look like if your business were 30% lighter in steel required fabrication?
Would you make more money or win more work?
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and see man hours reduced from a Zeman SIN beam machine.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Tekla & Zeman Webinar
- Zeman SBA Robot at Prospect Steel – Automated fitting and welding become reality in structural steel fabrication
- About Zeman – Modern Steel Construction Editorial
- Discover how to fabricate more with less floor space and machinery
- A winning strategy for lowering cost-tonne of structural steel fabrication
- The best way to measure a ROI from a beam assembly machine for your business
- The untold secret on how to program a cleat to be welded and assembled in 15 seconds
- The secret to increasing fabrication output with fewer welders is revealed
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
- Zeman Virtual Open House – Walk Through
- An Important Message from Zeman
- Invite – Open House in Austria
- Invite – Steelfab 2020 in UAE
- Zeman Around the Globe in One Week
- Zeman at FABTECH 2019 in Chicago
- Zeman SBA Machines
- Tekla & Zeman Webinar
- Invitation – HGG & Zeman
- Day Two at Euroblech
- Invitation – Euroblech 2018 Hanover, Germany
- Invitation – Zeman Open House & Euroblech 2016
- Invitation – Zeman Open House in Auckland 2016
Zeman – SIN Beam – Structural Steel Beam Assembly & Welding Machine
It is very rare that I see something that is a complete industry game changer! This is one of them. We may look back in 5 years time to see how the roofing and fabrication industry falls into two neat groups…those who caught hold of the new SIN beam idea and dominate their rivals and those who were too busy to consider it!
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Zeman SIN Beam Welding Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.