Vernet Behringer PS500 CNC Flat Bar – Beam Line Machine
What It Does
Q1. How does the Vernet Behringer PS 500 Flat Bar & Angle Line grow my business?
A1: We all know that manual punch and shear machines preempt the introduction to automation; this is the sensible next step to re-task the expensive labour and realise and increase on man hour rates. Instead of up skilling your labour and head count, up skill your automation that will remove man hours from your fabrication process. Remove the concern for where am I going to put all of this added functionality? It will all stand in one spot in a single machine, which will be utilised for tasks previously done on a manual punch and shear machine.
Q2. What makes the Vernet-Behringer better than my known choice for a CNC punch and shear machine?
A2: Have you noticed how many apprentices in Australia are under utilised? Fabrication has seen frequent improvements in method, which have been technology driven. Vernet-Behringer has incorporated the sum of this knowledge into one machine to bring full utilisation to the workshop and deliver a marked reduction in man hours from your fabrication. The added confidence of flexibility and availability reduces cost per tonne and increases capacity and man hour return.
Q3. How does it deliver efficiency and improvements?
A3. Simplification and productivity. The assuredness knowing your product will satisfy your client and their schedule whilst improving your contract value is precisely what a competitive is. The traditional experience when winning new work is fraught with stress:
- How do I deliver this with my current resources?
- Can I meet the schedule?
- Will the project make me money?
Designing a program with confidence when you have none, because you’re struggling to answer these questions, limits both your ability to win new work and to grow your business. Removing this uncertainty with an assured capability and option to re-task manual labour significantly changes your competitive position.
See It Work
How It Works / Brochures
The variety of tasks that every structural fabricator has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out can now be automated on a Vernet-Behringer CNC punch and shear beam line.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects over a number of years in fabricators workshops has built a diverse specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating.
- Vernet Behringer Flat Bar CNC Punch & Shear Brochure
- Vernet Behringer Angle Line Specification Matching Performance Outcomes
- Vernet Behringer Software for Steel Structure Project Management
- Vernet Behringer Steel Fabrication Presentation
- Vernet Behringer Capabilities Brochure
- Vernet Behringer Services Brochure
- Partners for Steel Brochure
- SMS Metalworking Machinery Capabilities & Brochure
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
What would your tendering look like if your business were faster in fabrication?
Would you make more money or win more work?
Ensuring correct selection of any new asset is crucial, to both efficient use of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Vernet-Behringer CNC flat bar and angle beam line.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Reduce processing costs of structural steel add-on parts
- Re-task labour to sort add-on parts for a fabricator
- Improve the schedule to supply add-on parts to fabricators
- Why punching holes and slots for add-on parts makes sense
- Why stamping part numbers on add-on parts is the superior strategy
- Avoid suffering from buying the wrong Beam Line
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
- Vernet Behringer – CNC Flat Bar Machine
- Partners For Steel – Shot Blasting, Steel Processing & Painting
- Invitation – Vernet Behringer Open House – South Australia
- Day Two at Euroblech
- Invitation – Euroblech 2018
- Invitation – Steel Processing Open House – South Australia
- Invitation – Steel Indonesia Exhibition
Vernet Behringer – PS500 CNC Flat Bar – Beam Line Machine
Vernet-Behringer PS 500 CNC flat bar and angle beam line Automatic marking, punching, shearing lines for flat bars and angle sections
Realising the advantages of automation with the simplest and most mundane of tasks is the primary function of this machine. What are those advantages?
To complete your automation process and consistency within QA/QC whilst further reducing man hours and increasing flexibility, this is the natural and cost effective choice.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Vernet Behringer PS500 Flat Bar Rolling Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.