Vernet Behringer MAG B – Plasma Cutting, Drilling, Punching, Stamping, Machining & Automatic Material Handling Machine
What It Does
Q1. What is the difference between the MAG/B and MAG/C Plasma Cutting Machines?
A1: Making a choice based on your knowledge and expertise, deciding how you can best compliment your automation your labor force and service your clients – punch or drill? – or both? MAG/B has punching capability up to 25mm thick plate with 1 second per hole or slot.
Q2. What makes the MAG/C better than a gantry style plasma cutting machine with drilling and extra machining capacity?
A2: Any automated workshop knows that every fingerprint on every part costs more. How many fingerprints can you count when handling in feed material and collection of finished parts.
Q3. Why do structural steel fabricators & steel service centres specify this machine to process add-on assembly parts?
A3. How often have you been absolutely confident that you can have a competitive conversation based on value not price? Satisfying quality specifications whilst exceeding performance and productivity; knowing that you CAN do more, do it better and do it faster with fewer fingerprints.
- Competitive cost per part
- Nesting optimization to reduce scrap
- Plasma cutting common chain cutting to minimise piercing.
- Material handling automation for infeed of plate
- Automated material handling of processed parts up to 400mm wide
- Stamping 1 second per character
See It Work
How It Works / Brochures
The variety of tasks that every structural fabricator has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out can now be automated on a Vernet-Behringer beam line. This can now be fully automated and re-task and increase the value of man-hours from your workshop.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects over a number of years in fabricators workshops has built a diverse specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating.
Vernet Behringer of France have been building machine tools since 1882 for the fabrication industry including the machines that fabricated the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Supplying add-on assembly parts for the structural steel industry is price sensitive as there are many technologies that can fabricate these parts.
Having a plasma cutting machine that will automate material handling and reduces scrap compared to thermal cutting tables lowers the cost per tonne to process all the added parts a fabricate requires.
Most assembly add-on parts require part marking and this can be automated with the stamping at 1 second per character. Part stamping is the better option than plasma scribing or paint marking that may not be read after shot blasting or automating deburring processes.
Refer to the following brochures and review the case studies under the PROFIT AND PROOF tab that demonstrate good choices your peers are making when investing in a MAG B/C plasma cutting machine:
- MAG EVO Brochure
- MAG B/C Plasma Cutting Brochure
- New MAGevo Plate Processing Center
- Vernet Behringer Software for Steel Structure Project Management
- Vernet Behringer Capabilities Brochure
- Vernet Behringer Services Brochure
- Partners for Steel Brochure
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
- Vernet Behringer – Plasma Cutting, Punching & Drilling Machines
- Partners For Steel – Shot Blasting, Steel Processing & Painting
- Invitation – Vernet Behringer Open House – South Australia
- Day Two at Euroblech
- Invitation – Euroblech 2018
- Invitation – Steel Processing Open House – South Australia
- Invitation – Steel Indonesia Exhibition
Vernet Behringer – MAG B – CNC Plasma Cutter – Drilling, Punching, Stamping, Machining & Automatic Material Handling Machine
Options and choices integrated into a single automation process. The efficient choice for steel service centres and structural steel fabricators.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Vernet Behringer MAG B CNC Plasma Cutter. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.