Stierli-Bieger Beam Rotator
See It Work
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
Stierli-Bieger Beam Rotator Machine
Increase your productivity significantly – save over 30-40% of your working time.
The Stierli rotator was developed to turn heavy and large loads like beams and welded structures quickly and safely without a crane. This allows you to save a lot of working time and increase productivity. This welding positioner or welding manipulator functions as a lifting and rotating device with reliable chains.
The turning device is not only used for beam welding, but other sections can also be turned with it, e.g. the use as pipe turning device. Loading is impressively simple with the overhead crane or by pushing the rotator to the sides.
The rotator is also available with rollers. However, the smaller models can be positioned very easily with the hand pallet truck, whereby the distance between the stands of this welding device is freely selectable.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Stierli-Bieger Beam Rotator Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and ongoing strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.