LSK – Single Folding Flashing Machine
What It Does
Q1. How does the LSK long length folder grow my business?
A1: Simple and efficient, the LSK long length folding machine is the ideal solution for suppliers to the roofing industry that are looking for a value loaded automated production process.
Q2. What makes the LSK folder better than alternatives?
- Significantly reduced floor space for retiring earlier generation machinery
- Meeting all occupational health and safety requirements
- Premium northern European quality, innovation and reliability
- Automation that clamps product during bending cycle that frees operators time and productivity
- Quality that builds real peace of mind and production security
LSK has incorporated the sum of this knowledge into one machine to bring full utilisation to the workshop and deliver a marked reduction in man hours from your flashing fabrication. The added confidence of flexibility and availability reduces cost per ton and increases capacity and man hour return.
Q3. How does it deliver efficiency and improvements?
A3. Unification and consistency. The assuredness knowing your product will satisfy your client and their schedule whilst improving your contract value is precisely what a competitive is. The traditional experience when winning new work is fraught with stress:
- How do I deliver this with my current resources?
- Can I meet the schedule?
- Will the project make me money?
Designing a program with confidence when you have none, because you are struggling to answer these questions, limits both your ability to win new work and to grow your business. Removing this uncertainty with an assured capability and option to re-task manual labour significantly changes your competitive position.
How It Works / Brochures
The variety of tasks that every steel roofing supplier has traditionally relied upon manual labour to carry out can now be automated on a LSK single folding machine.
Extensive testing, proving and delivery in all aspects over a number of years in steel roofing manufacturing workshops has built a focused specification to meet your business performance outcomes and provide the competitive edge from automating.
- LSK Single Folding Flashing Machine Brochure
- LSK Bending Slitting Straightening eBook
- SMS Fabrication & Steel Processing Metalworking Machinery Portfolio
Click on the profit and proof tab on this page to read the case studies that demonstrate good choices.
Cost per part = margin, competitiveness and sustainability in your industry.
Contract award = accuracy, efficiency and delivery on time and budget.
Contract delivery = putting this task in the hands of an automated process.
Ensuring correct selection of any new asset is crucial, for both efficient use of capital and relevance of the automation process. SMS will work with you to apply the necessary metrics that will highlight what improvements can be made as well as how to achieve them.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a LSK long length folding machine.
What would your tendering look like if your business were faster in manufacturing flashings?
Would you make more money or win more work?
Ask us for the ROI spreadsheet that demonstrates a ROI within 12 months.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
- Get Metal Work and Keep It!
- How Does Your Business Select the Correct Machine?
- How Do I Recognise Good Advice for my Business?
- How to Purchase the Correct Machine
Ask us for time studies and software demonstrations today.
How to Buy?
- Intro) Advice Made of Steel – Handshake & Hello
- Step 1) Steel Processing Innovation
- Step 2) Working Together – Market Position
- Step 3) Working Together – PEST Analysis
- Step 4) Selection of Equipment & Selection of Solution
- Step 5) SWOT Analysis
- Step 6) Automation Design Lifecycle Planning
- Step 7) Business Process Brief
- Step 8) Balanced Scorecard
- Step 9) Confidentiality Agreement
- Step 10) Flexibility Study Part 1
- Step 11) Flexibility Study Part 2
- Step 12) Flexibility Study Part 3
- Step 13) Flexibility Study Part 4
- Step 14) Flexibility Study Part 5
LSK – Single Folding Flashing Machine
LSK – Long Length Single Folding Machine for Roofing & Cladding Australia
For an organisation currently purchasing large quantities of this type of work or a roofing company wanting to accelerate production and expand their range of products this game changing machine will transform your scope, efficiency and pay back.
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a LSK Single Sheet Metal Folding Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and on going strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.