Kaltenbach Triathlon A3010HD Shotblast Machine
See It Work
Low Loss of Shotblasting Abrasive
- Collects shotblasting abrasive left on shotblasted materials
- Return to the shotblasting machine by screw conveyor
3000 mm Discharge Lock Chamber
- Five curtains in the discharge lock chamber ensure that the shotblasting abrasive stays in the machine
- A funnel collector with screw conveyor transports the shotblasting abrasive back to the bucket conveyor
Regeneration of Shotblasting Abrasive
- Recirculation of shotblasting abrasive
- Low operating costs
- Complete with return stop and rpm monitor for safe operation
High Stability, Low Wear, Low Running Costs
- The outer hull is made of construction steel and ensures high stability of the entire system through its bolted manganese lining
- High resistance to wear
- The manganese lining can be quickly and easily exchanged when worn
Maintenance & Inspection Made Easy
- Protected platform for inspections
- Easy accessibility to filters
- Maintenance friendly
Stocking Shotblasting Abrasive
- Sufficient supply of shotblasting abrasive for a continuous process
Shotblasting Abrasive Free from Dust and Scale
- Optimum, multi-level cascading air cleaner removes dust and scale from shotblasting abrasive
- Good shotblasting results even with repeated use of the abrasive
Reduction in Use of Shotblasting Abrasive
- Separation of shotblasting abrasive and vacuumed air
- Long cartridge filter life
- Low shotblasting abrasive use
Lower Operating Costs through Direct Drive
- Double-disc turbine wheel with eight blades for optimum shotblasting abrasive delivery
- The turbine is driven by an electric motor via belt drive
- Vertical mounting to the feedthrough direction. Thus optimum shotblasting results at the highest feedthrough speeds
Clean Work Environment
- Purification of the vacuumed air (< 1 mg / m2) by means of cartridge filters (without the use of additional filters)
- Return of purified air to the work environment
- Long cartridge filter life and thus low operating costs
T 13 Transport System for Steel Construction and Steel Service Centers
T 13 Modular Expandable Conveyor Roller System
Connection to Steel Roller Conveyor
Cross Transport by Means of Lift-and-Carry System (As an Alternative to Drag Chains)
Transport system T15
Whether by telephone, email or remote access, with the Helpdesk module you can take advantage of the expertise from our helpdesk team, for telephone advice and support. With remote access we can fix (in 90% of cases) the problem quickly ensuring the highest possible system availability.
- Wide ranging and professional fault diagnostics and solution.
- Shorter and less frequent service calls through targeted preparation.
- Individual advice and support.
Minimize your downtime and achieve the best possible quality processing results from your KALTENBACH machine, always maintained by us with regular, expert inspection and maintenance – Always at competitive costs!
- YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MAINTENANCE WITH THIS MODULE.
- Minimum plant downtime.
- Transparent costs.
- Cost reduction through early fault detection and elimination.
SPARE PARTS & TOOLS MODULE
Tools, wear parts and consumables. We can give comprehensive advice on all of your needs, their technical suitability and their optimum use. By request we provide you with a monthly, quarterly or annual contract. Spare parts at competitive prices.
- WITH ORIGINAL KALTENBACH PARTS YOUR MACHINE LIVES LONGER.
- THE SPARE PARTS MODULE WILL ALSO SAVE YOU MONEY.
- Reliable and fast delivery.
- Guaranteed spare parts supply.
TRAINING & EDUCATION MODULE
Every machine is only as good as it’s operator. Regular refresher – Training and / or technology training for your operators and maintenance staff, will not only improve the productivity of your KALTENBACH machine, but also increases the professional qualifications of your employees.
- EXPERTISE AND BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE THROUGH THE TRAINING MODULE.
- Specially tailored to your needs and equipment.
- Increasing the life of the machine.
- Reducing errors, downtime and setup times.
- Ensuring consistent processing and product quality.
- Ensuring Factory Settings are maintained by highly trained maintenance personnel.
Click the testimonials and case studies to see the positive gains your peers are gaining:
Kaltenbach Triathlon A3010HD Shotblast Machine
Shotblasting for Steel Constructions
Capacity range [mm]: 3000 x 1600 and Number of Turbines: 10
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Aperture size (w x h): 3.100 x 1.700 mm
- 10 turbines (15-22 kW each) – arranged diagonally to direction of movement
- Complete shotblasting of steel fabricated beams and sections including standard structural steel sections and plates
- Triple housing (steel / manganese steel / exchangeable manganese-steel internal lining)
Auditable, deliverable, measurable and evidence based metrics will be provided so your strategic team can calculate the ROI, capacity increase and man hours reduced from a Kaltenbach Triathlon A3010HD Shotblast Machine. SMS will evaluate your current position and ongoing strategy, we will then assess any gaps to successfully deliver to your business and your clients.