HGG Open House – Sydney Thursday November 29th
HGG are back in Australia this week!
Leonardo Gon (HGG Regional Sales Manager for Asia Pacific) and Todd Dolling (Specialist Machinery Sales) are visiting Perth, Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne.
The HGG coping robot (Netherlands) will process the most complex steel profiles allowing your workshop to win more and do more! Come & see for yourself during the open house in Sydney.
When: Thursday November 29th 12- 4pm
Where: Ace Construction – 22 York Rd, Ingleburn NSW (50 minutes from the Sydney airport)
Contact Todd Dolling on +61414151900 to confirm who is attending from your business or if you’d like Leonardo and Todd to visit your workshop in any of the locations listed above.
Read our latest mailout for more information on the HGG Open House.
What Value Will You Receive?
- Discover why HGG is the most accurate coping robot on the market
- Software demonstrations and how compatible the HGG is with Tekla
- HGG and Strumis integration to scale your workshops cabablity
- Time studies and what limitations are included with traditional coping robots
- Demonstration of the laser scanners capability to increase the accuracy and performance when bevel cutting profiles that are not square or straight
- Why the HGG coping robot is suited for bolted or welded structural connections
- Conversations regarding your workshops 3D coping performance outcomes
- Plasma scribing on all four sides of the bam
- Plasma cutting the underside of an SHS beam
- Meeting Wiebe who is the HGG Global Sales Manager
- Kielberg plasma’s automatic voltage and amperage control that is deployed when cutting through the radius between the web and flange on H beam
- HGG processing division that is contract cutting 1500-2000 tonne/month for the most complex steel projects in Europe with HGG machines 24×6 days a week.