Competitiveness & scalability for any market to your workshop
The HGG coping robot (Netherlands) will process the most complex steel profiles allowing your workshop to win more and do more! Come & see for yourself during the open house in Sydney or Perth!
Ace Construction – 22 York Rd, Ingleburn NSW (50 minutes from the Sydney airport) When – 9-am to 4-pm Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th of February.
Civmec – 16 Nautical Dr, Henderson WA When – 5th or 6th of March, appointment only.
THE VALUE YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM ATTENDING THE OPEN HOUSE
- Find out why HGG is the fastest and most accurate coping robot on the market
- Software demonstrations and how compatible the HGG is with Tekla
- Time studies
- Bevel and hole cutting accuracy demonstrations
- Why the HGG coping robot is suited for bolted or welded structural connections
- Conversations regarding your workshops 3D coping performance outcomes
- Plasma scribing on all four sides of the bam
- Plasma cutting the underside of an SHS beam
- Meeting HGG senior management
- What will be the best plasma torch required to meet your workshops performance outcomes. HGG has experience with every plasma torch provider
- Learning more about HGG and how they also run a contract cutting company with their HGG machines processing the most complex steel projects in Europe and beyond.