Unfortunately, not everyone can qualify as a client for an automated deburring machine. If a business has commissioned a water table that has 5% cutting fluid used for drilling, parts from this style of wettable plasma cutting machinery from Specialist Machinery Sales competitors are always dirty and oily. Specialist Machinery has an automated deburring machine that washes and drys parts up to 300kg before deburring and edge rounding can be automated. Investing in a plasma cutting machine that has drilling with the Minimum Quantity Lubricant (MQL) would avoid 5% of cutting fluid being in a wet bed cutting table so the parts would be easier and more cost-effective to deburr automatically.
Clients of SMS in 2016 who invest in plasma cutting and drilling with extra machining capacity can automate deburring parts without having to clean or dry the oil from the parts. The MQL is a state of the art method of providing atomised lubricant combined with high-pressure air through the spindle and the tool departing at the cutting tip. The lubricant is supplied at less than 50 millilitres/hour while the air at 100 psi and flows up to 1,500 litres/minute blasts swarf out of the hole.
Competitive tension on a price-sensitive part will ensure clients of Specialist Machinery Sales will continue to innovate and automate their processes. A sensible automation strategy is to invest in machines that are compatible with each other. This flexibility allows a business to improve its cost and schedule so it is practical to win more and do more which is what a steel service centre is all about – cost and schedule!
RELATED CASE STUDIES & WHITE PAPERS
- Guaranteed ways to avoid buying the wrong plasma cutting machine with drilling and extra machining capacity.
- Best practices for attracting NEW customers to your laser cutting business.
- Clear and unbiased facts about a CNC controller for a plasma cutting machine with drilling and extra machining capacity.
- Avoid costly mistakes that affect bid/win drilling contracts and ROI.
- Best practices to ensure the plasma machine specification meet performance outcomes and provide a competitive advantage.
- Guaranteed ways to ensure your strategy to invest in a plasma machine will close the gap the investment was intended to meet.
- A guide to specifying the correct coolant delivery systems for a plasma cutting and drilling machine with extra machining capacity.
- Discover the secrets as to why the market is trending away from automatic percussion marking and moving back to paint marking.
- How to dominate your niche with the best quality, schedule and cost when deploying this coolant delivery system for drilling.
- Guaranteed no stress strategy for selecting plasma cutting nesting software.
- Your most burning questions answered about wet or dry plasma cutting table.
- You are not alone in specifying a CNC controller and PLC that has built-in redundancy.
- Secrets to increasing capacity and schedule to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Avoid the deadly sins when using a boutique machine tool builders home brand nesting and programming software.
- Worth fighting for, a plasma cutting machine tool builder with cost-effective remote diagnostic support.
- A guide to specifying a wet or dry bed plasma cutting table.