Processing add-on parts for a structural steel fabricators is price sensitive and the correct machinery can increase margins when compared to plasma or laser cutting machines.
Include a PS500 CNC flat bar punching, stamping, shearing machine with an automatic in feed stock yard and part sorting capability to your existing fleet of machines to win competitive advantage.
Vernet Behringer expertise, sustainability, versatility click here.
Extensive capabilities come from 133 years contribution with the fabrication and steel processing industry in the broadest sectors and applications.
- Automates processing of structural steel add-on assembly parts like base plates, stiffeners, purlin cleats
- Punches slots, holes, stamps characters & shears various angles
- Automatic material handling in feed
- Out feed with add-on part sorting
View the Vernet Behringer Capabilities
Why the Cost Per Part < 50% Lower than Laser or Plasma?
- No plasma/laser gas & less power
- Shearing is a faster cutting process
- Automated in feed stock yard material handling of all flat bar sizes
- Holes, slots & characters stamping in 1 second each up to 25mm plate
- Flat bar is 10% less cost than plate
- Plate nest 15% off-cut is wasted
- No plasma/laser cut burr to remove
- Automated out-feed part sorting
See it Work – See the Value
Automation and processing innovated
Vernet Behringer open house invitation to see this machine in France on the 4-5th July. Ask for details
Profit & Proof
View the PS500 Machine on our Website
Click to see positive gains your peers are making –
- Improve the schedule to supply add-on parts to fabricators
- Why punching holes and slots for add-on parts makes sense
- Why stamping part numbers on add-on parts is the superior strategy
- How does your business select the correct machine?
- Avoid investing in the wrong beam line
The PS500 compliments a Zeman Steel Beam Assembly machine perfectly. Which machine does your business take first?
Ask us how your business can adopt improved capability – click here